You have it in your hands - the next level set of Spacerails! With it's sleek designed box, weighing heavy in your hands, and the endless possibilities. Now what?
Pulling building tips and hints from fans over on our Spacerailers Facebook group (http://bit.ly/2FpDBqk, they shared with us some essential recommendations before starting to roll that steel ball over those slick rails.
- Make sure you have a big clutter-free working area - trust us, it gets crazy.
- Identify all pieces when opening the box
- Keep the instructions next to you at all times - it helps!
- Use bowls and plates to organize arms, rail stands, arm wrenches, rail, elevator helix and other pieces, can make the process much more easier.
- Don't cut the rail until you get to ready to complete that step within the instructions
- Layout the bigger pieces - such as the base(s), gear box, shafts, and other parts
Now on to Step 1...